This form is for children who have been offered a spot in a class for the 2018-19 school year. If you missed the First Round Lottery and would like to register your child, please contact us or fill our our Registration Form.
Enrollment Form (below): Before filling out the enrollment application form, have the following information on-hand to make the process go as smoothly as possible:
- Know what class in which your child will be enrolling. View our list of classes
- Primary (and Secondary if applicable) Parent/Guardian contact information, including address, phone number(s), e-mail, and employer contact information.
- Your child's medical provider, dentist, and hospital information, including addresses and phone numbers - required
- Information for any person authorized to pick your child up from school, including yourself.
- Information on allergies, special needs, and chicken pox vaccinations.
- For children in the Polliwog and Frog classes, information on your child's potty-training development/progress.
Once you have this information in hand, you should be ready to fill out the application. If you have any questions about the application, please contact us.
Required Medical forms: Once your enrollment form is complete, please download the Colorado Immunization Form. Your child's medical provider must complete the Colorado Immunization Form AND provide a Letter of Good Health on the medical provider's own letterhead with the date of your child's last completed physical. Both the Letter of Good Health and and the Colorado Immunization Form must be current (dated within the last 365 days) and a hard copy of each must be submitted to the school. A copy of current immunization records on all students are required by law to be kept by the school.
Scholarships: You may also fill out a scholarship application for your child (optional).
We appreciate the use of correct capitalization and punctuation on this form. Thank you for taking the time to provide this extensive but critical data.